Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures, etc.

Wow, it's been awhile! Not much has been going on around here, I guess. We STILL don't have our car back; "about a week" apparently means something different to the folks at Aamco than it does to us. (They've had our car for two weeks as of tomorrow.) So we've been walking a lot: downtown, to church, to the grocery store...I feel pretty healthy.

Austin and I have settled into a nice little routine since Zach went back to work. I am trying to learn to manage my time better during the day, especially while Austin naps. I have found that printing my weekly calendar (I love Google Calendar) and then making my to-do list on it is a good strategy for me. I like crossing things off.

Okay, the title of this post said something about pictures so here we go. I have been trying to remember to take plenty of pictures...I know someday I will want to see Austin doing things that seem ordinary now.
Still not rolling over, although he comes close.
IUP pride
Enjoying a little naked time while we try to clear up a diaper rash
My guys were all ready to cheer on their teams last Saturday. Must have worked; USC and MU won their games.

Thanks for the super-cute onesie, Aunt Megan! We got lots of comments on it and people wanted to know where you got it.

1 comment:

Lenexicon said...

I love the pictures! He is looking so grown up! Will you send me copies of them, please? And I got the onesie online at cafepress.com. They had tons of names to choose from, so any baby can be a dinosaur baby!