Monday, December 15, 2008

Austin's Secret

Saturday morning I was trying to get a few things done and Austin was tired of playing by himself in his room, so I brought him into my room. I put him in the laundry basket and started looking around for things that might keep him occupied. Things that he hasn't seen before, maybe something colorful, something with some interesting textures, all that stuff that's good for babies. I found what I was looking for.

Yep, Austin is playing with some bras from the back of my drawer. The fun ones I used to wear before the ability to nurse while wearing became a fashion priority. I'm sure he'll just love pictures like this when he's older.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture's a keeper. It could have been your Christmas card photo!

Lindsey said...

Hahahaha!