Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures from our Trip to Texas

We are home now after spending a week in Texas. It was such a fun trip. Austin was predictably the center of attention, to everyone's delight. Our time there produced a plethora of cute pictures, mostly from my mother-in-law's camera. There's something about her flash that keeps a smile on Austin's face, whereas our camera tends to catch him with his eyes half-closed. Anyway, I had a hard time choosing which pics to include so this post might get kind of long!



During this trip we met Great-Aunt Debbie's fiance, Paddy. He will make a great Great-Uncle to Austin!

Austin quite appropriately tasted turkey for the first time on Thanksgiving Day. It was mixed with another seasonal classic, sweet potatoes, and he seemed to like it.


Chillin' with Uncle Heath

"Look, Mom, Pops did my hair!"


Gran quickly became one of Austin's favorite people.


Four generations of the Collins family


Cute clothes from Gran and Pops



Gran is trying to turn Austin into a fellow Mavericks fan!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi, I'm Erin C. a friend of Patrick and Ashley M. and I have an invitation for you!
Jeannie R. and I are "hosting" a blog baby shower for Ashley on Jan. 15th. On that day, we're asking all of Ashley's bloggie friends to post a "gift" of encouraging words, a blessing, a prayer, pictures, whatever you'd like. If you have questions, feel free to contact me at encutshall@gmail.com!
Thanks!

Erin said...

Hi, Courtney,
I hope you got my message! Today is the day to post a special "gift" for Ashley - just a reminder!
Thanks,
Erin C.