Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mommy's Helper

This morning after breakfast Austin and I went upstairs to brush our teeth and do morning chores like making the bed. I was doing this and that in my room and noticed that he was going back and forth between my room and his. You know what he was doing?


Carrying diapers from the basket in my room into his room and putting them in the drawer! (I think there are a few on the floor because the drawer got full.) The correct drawer, no less, even though it is hardest for him to reach. I love it!

3 comments:

Grandma Susan said...

What a good helper. Next you'll have to try putting a dust rag in his hand or I bet he'd love "playing" with the swiffer.

Lenexicon said...

Aw, that's cute. As long as they were clean diapers, that is...

emily said...

i'm having thoughts about cloth diapers...what do you use?