Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday Fun

Austin's Gran and Pops came up from Texas this weekend to help us celebrate Austin's birthday. We had a small party on Saturday with a few friends, plenty of cake, and lots of fun.



I was going for alphabet blocks. I am not a professional. Enough said.

I may not have mad decorating skillz, but my cake does taste good.


Cake consumption is a much more civilized act at age two compared to age one...

...now we use a fork to put huge pieces of cake in the mouth!

Austin got lots of fun presents. He has spent hours already driving around his new trucks...

...and I think we have a grill master in the making.


What a fun day celebrating our special little guy!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

So cute! Love the blocks!

Grandma Susan and Grandpa Russ said...

Wish we had been able to be there. Looks like a good time was had by all. Happy Birthday Austin!!