Thursday, October 25, 2007

Head for the Border

So far, pregnancy has not changed my food preferences in any dramatic ways (I still HATE pickles) but my sweet tooth has toned down a bit and instead I prefer salty, savory stuff. I think Zach is actually a little disappointed that I haven't been craving ice cream every night! Instead, for several weeks I have really been wanting Taco Bell! Sour cream, lots of cheese--perfect. Zach indulged me tonight with a dinner date of tacos and chalupas. Soooooo good! If we're not careful, that could become a habit!

2 comments:

Arabian lady said...

aw sweet ! , take care of your young baby =)

** did you know enough about who's prophet mohammad ? intrested ?
http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I TOTALLY craved Taco Bell when I was pregnant with Aden. Unfortunately there was a Taco Bell right down the street from where I worked so it was a little too easy to satisfy the cravings!