Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Conversation with Esther

I'll admit, I have not taken as many videos or photos of Esther as I would like. Grabbing the camera is just not at the top of your mind when you have a two year old running around, no matter how adorable Esther might be at any given moment. Every parent of multiple children out there knows what I mean.

But today while Austin napped, the camera was nearby and Esther got a few minutes alone in the spotlight. Nothing particularly special happened but I know her grandparents will love this so I decided to post it. Sorry this doesn't happen more often, baby girl.

2 comments:

Grandma Susan said...

I could watch that precious little girl all day. One weekend in D.C. wasn't nearly enough time to spend with her!

Gran Collins said...

That was adorable! Can't wait to see her in person next month!