Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Morning Prayer

Thank you, Father, for turning an exhausted Sunday night mommy into a refreshed Monday morning mommy. Thank you for being there when I come to the end of myself.
Thank you for giving me so much joy in being a mother today. Thank you for all the spontaneous hugs, kisses, giggles, and smiles I've received.
Thank you for growing my baby boy into a loving, caring big brother. Thank you for a little girl who already looks up to her big brother.
Thank you for rearranging my priorities. Thank you for giving me eyes to see that kicking a ball in the backyard is more important than today's to-do list, that playing peekaboo is more important than having a spotless house.
Thank you for all the patience and strength you give me...and for teaching me lessons in my impatient and weak moments.
Thank you, Father, for all the blessings of this Monday morning.

No comments: