Monday, December 6, 2010

Trip Pictures

As I've mentioned, we traveled a lot in November. Our kids are pretty good travelers, I'd say. All four of us drove to Charleston, WV, and then I flew with the kids to Texas. Here's a glimpse.

Hanging out with her favorite frog on the big comfy bed.

What a balanced meal: Easy mac, baby carrots, and...hush puppies? We needed an excuse to get ketchup from a fast-food restaurant (for Austin to dip his carrots in--hey, he's two) and we just like them.

Playing by the door while Esther napped. Austin was a good sport about this sort of thing.

In Texas now, with Gran, Pops, "Uncy Heath," and Grannie Hardy.

Scary how fast Austin picked up Gran's Ipod touch and figured it out. I'll be asking him for help with the computer before I know it.

Favorite activity: throwing rocks in the pond with Pops. Can you see the cute boots they bought for him so his shoes wouldn't get wet?

Helping Gran cut out pastry leaves for the pumpkin pie.

Just cute.

The youngest and the oldest: Grannie Hardy is ninety-seven! I am so glad Esther got to meet this godly woman.

No comments: