Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Taking Advantage of Grandma (or her nice camera, at least)

Esther's first barrette
Austin's birthday cake.  I am rather proud of this.  The idea was mine, but I have my mom to thank (Thanks, Mom!) for the execution of my vision.  She is way better with frosting than me.
Birthday presents from his best buddies Noah and Micah, who picked out the recorder and the truck themselves.  Yep, music and vehicles, that's my boy.


Attempting to get a nice picture of both kiddos...I like how they have similar expressions here

Sidewalk chalk from Grandma.  You can't see much because he didn't actually draw much, but the idea of it sure excited him.

Attempting to get a family picture.  They were all some variation of this: Austin looking anywhere but the camera, Esther looking at Austin to see what in the world he was doing.

Have I mentioned how amazed I am to have this daughter?  Still amazed, after nine months.  Esther is just pure joy poured into my life on a daily basis.

She looks all cute and girly here, but what you can't see is Lofty the crane (one of "Bob's fends," as Austin would say) that she's playing with.
 

1 comment:

Lenexicon said...

Those are great photos, all of them! I love my niece and nephew!