Monday, November 28, 2011

13 Week Baby Pictures

I was so excited to see my babies today!  They have changed a lot since my last view a month ago.  They were lying sideways...kinda looked like they were just lounging in there!  Baby A was the super-active one today. (It was Baby B last time.)  The babies are measuring just as big as they should be and they are pretty much the same size; no signs of TTTS at the moment.  Their crown-rump length is just shy of 3 inches and they weigh about 2 ounces each.  It still seems just a little unbelievable that two babies are growing inside me!

Baby A is a little blurrier because Baby B was closer to
the front of my abdomen.


My lounging babies



5 comments:

Grandma Susan said...

It still amazes me every time I see TWO babies in the sonograms.
He/She are beauties!

Grandma Susan said...

Okay---that was grammatically wrong---They (be they boys or girls) are beauties!

Aimee said...

Seeing them all cozied up in there makes you understand even more why twins share such a bond. Pretty cool!

Gran Collins said...

They are adorable! Pops and I are thinking boys. But, we will definitely be thrilled with either!

Grandpa Russ said...

My newest grandchildren look like little Martians. Still, I am unbelievably thrilled and moved to see their pictures. The grandmothers have it right -- beautiful and adorable are good descriptions.