Wednesday, February 22, 2012

25 Week Pictures

Cute!

Just as cute!
Mommy at 25 1/2 weeks.  This post was a week in the making.

These are actually more like 24 1/2 week pictures of the babies; my usual schedule of visits to Johnstown is off a bit between the availability of the doctor and my childcare. (Love you, Liz!) I have had the same ultrasound tech three out of the last four times I think, which is neat cause I feel like she's getting to know me and the babies.  This was a quick visit to check fluid levels, etc, and everything looked fine. I talked to the doctor a bit more about end-of-pregnancy scenarios and this time he sounded more willing to take the pregnancy past 34 weeks if the babies continue to look as healthy as they have, but definitely no longer than 36 weeks.  Now that was before my weekend hospital stay; I think at this point Zach and I will be feeling pretty happy if I manage to not go into labor before 34 weeks.

One little note: if you actually view my blog (as opposed to using a reader) you might have noticed that I've changed my lilypie ticker a bit.  A few times, actually; I couldn't decide what end date to use and I realized I had put in the wrong starting dates. But I fixed my own errors and I've decided to optimistically set if for a 36 week pregnancy.  So May 6 is the date to which we're counting down. This weekend shook me up a bit; now every day feels like a little victory.

2 comments:

Ashley M said...

Love seeing these pictures!!! I'm secretly hoping you'll be making a drive to TX after the boys get here ;) because we have a room for you!

Praying for you right now -- and always!

Gran Collins said...

Courtney, I was so glad to see the new post and I agree with Ashley! I can't wait until a trip to TX fits in the family plans! Love all of you and can't wait to meet the future little grandsons!