Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Special Visit

This is kind of old news, but since the blog is the closest thing to a scrapbook that I have I wanted to write about it anyway. I'm talking about the amazing visit I had from my sister recently. But not just my sister: she brought my new little niece, Olive May, with her!

My mom had been planning a visit to us for quite a while and when I got put on bed rest she moved up her arrival by about a week. So the Thursday before last I was just sitting on the couch waiting for her to get here. She walked in the door...and then my sister came in right behind her with an adorable baby girl! To say I was surprised is an understatement. Shocked! Amazed! And totally touched that Megan would drive 900 miles with an infant to visit us.





Thanks for brightening up a few days of bed rest, Megan and Olive! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an amazingly sweet story, and what a pretty baby Olive is!