Saturday, March 16, 2013

This Week's Adventures

This weeks's adventures, as documented by my iPod camera.

Pirate treasure hunting with a buddy who came over after school. I hid necklaces
and bracelets, they searched with sword in hand. Fun stuff.

Grocery store trip with the three littlest. I have been doing my shopping alone
on the weekends but with Zach busy with work last weekend and out of town
this weekend, a mid-week trip was a necessity. Thankfully the boys can sit up in
a cart now. It's like this cart was made for twins, huh?

Joshua's first cheerio

Jude's first cheerio. He makes this face with every new food. I pulled out
the camera just because I knew he would. :-)

"Finger painting." Except a certain child doesn't like using his fingers (too
messy?) so we use brushes. This was just the beginning; we now have two
VERY soggy pieces of paint-covered paper.

1 comment:

Grandma Susan said...

And a fun time was had by all!