Saturday, March 2, 2013

Missing Pictures

It has probably seemed like I've given up blogging. Truly not my intent. And last time I tried uploading a picture I was told I'd met my storage quota, I'm not down with paying for picture storage online if I can possibly get it free, so blogging went by the wayside. But then for some reason today I decided to research storage options during a spare moment and my google account told me I'm only at 19.99% of my quota! Did they increase it sometime in the last three months?

At any rate, I am sure I will regret the lack of blog posts in the last three months when I someday attempt to complete the twins' baby books. (Which I have actually purchased!!! Finally!) But I'll tell you right now, if I ever finish them and you ever have cause to see them, there will be a lot of probably-not-accurate, Mommy's-just-guessing info in there when it comes to things like when they first smiled.

Perhaps I will try to do some catching up in a later post, but for now, here are some pictures I intended to post when I wrote about things I love about Esther.

Like father, like daughter?

No comments: