Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Baby Updates

Zach and I went to our first "Birth of the Family" class last night. Most of the information was stuff I already knew: the stages of labor, terms like presentation, effacement, dilation, etc. But most of it was new to Zach, so I guess the two hours were worth it. Next week we'll start learning breathing techniques and labor positions, which ought to be more interesting. I can hardly believe it's already time for us to be learning this stuff! My pregnancy has really flown by.

On the not-so-good side, I did the one-hour glucose test on Monday and my results came back too high so I have to do the three hour test. I am not so excited about that but am trying to remember that I have been blessed with an incredibly easy pregnancy so far and if I turn out to have gestational diabetes it will certainly not be the end of the world.

No comments: