Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good News

My doctor called me this afternoon to tell me that the results of my three-hour glucose test were good. I am thankful that this turned out to be only the smallest of trials in my pregnancy. I really feel kind of bad sometimes that my pregnancy has gone so smoothly. Why does God give some of us such an easy time while others suffer so much while they're waiting to meet their little ones? There's no good answer to that, I guess. I will just try to keep a grateful attitude for all the mercies of health He has shown me for the last six months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for giving us an update. -Aimee

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney--ok, so I am just now getting around to posting a slow-cooker recipe for you. I'll put it under your original post...

Lindsey said...

Great news Courtney. I've heard that 3-hour glucose is a bear. Glad to hear you are enjoying your pregnancy. You look great!