Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do I Look Happy?


Because I am. Happy, that is, whenever I sit in my new chair. It arrived yesterday and it is the most comfortable piece of furniture I have ever owned. It was a bit of a splurge for us as far as nursery items go, but I think it was worth it. As soon as our kiddos (Lord willing, Austin will have at least one sibling) are a little bigger, this chair is going to move across the hall into my bedroom. I think I will be spending more time in the nursery for the next six weeks, though, now that there's a great place to sit and relax!

6 comments:

Dayngr said...

Excellent choice! You will put this to good use and though you mentioned it was a splurge just think of how much it cost divided by how many times you will use it. That is the real price for this beauty.

I can tell you from firsthand experience that there will be many a late night and early morning where you'll feed your baby here, rock your baby to sleep and comfort baby too. Later, you'll be reading bedtime stories. Trust me, it was well worth it. Enjoy it!

Aimee said...

I love it! And yes, you will spend plenty of time sitting in it...definitely enough to make the splurge worth it =) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm just impressed you can still cross your legs this far along in your pregnancy! ;)

Lenexicon said...

Looks very comfy. Maybe I'll get one for me. I've been wanting a chair for our bedroom. Or maybe I'll wait until I have a nursery to put it in!

Lindsey said...

You look wonderfully happy! And dare I say it, not even hardly pregnant (so tiny!)? Wow Courtney, you're so close now. Make sure to take a final belly shot sometime in the next couple weeks. I'm really happy for you to have such a wonderful chair (I'd love something like that!) and I will be keeping you and baby Austin in my prayers as you approach his birth!

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

I haven't looked at your blog in quite some time, but you look beautiful in this photo - yes, very happy. From what I can see in this photo, the nursery looks beautiful. What a happy time in your life. Your dreams are coming true.