Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Missouri Shower

I was going to do a blog post about the baby shower that my mom and sister threw for me this past weekend, but I think that what you really need to do is check out Megan's post about the shower. It is cute and funny and has good pictures. My sister is so clever--I would never have thought to put anything on the cake besides "Welcome Austin" or something kind of boring like that. Also check out the personalized onesie that she bought for my little guy. So adorable! Austin has a wonderful aunt, that's for sure.

So I am back in Indiana now and don't anticipate doing any more traveling until after Austin arrives, which incidentally is just about eight weeks away. I can't believe his arrival is getting so close! After my baby showers, I feel like we have everything we need to be ready for him; it just needs to get organized in his room. I am really getting anxious for this little one to make his appearance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow-already only 8 more weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that onsie IS adorable!
-Lisa