Monday, August 18, 2008

Austin, Lately

Zach and I realized a few days ago that we haven't been taking many pictures of Austin since we came home from vacation. So, we're attempting to fix that! Here's a little bit of what we've come up with...


Austin has reached the stage where everything goes in his mouth. I think he liked finally having the animals in his playmat at mouth level!



Gran, this one's for you. The outfit is really cute!

Austin still can't roll over but it could happen any day. I think the main thing standing in his way is that he wants to spend most of his tummy time sucking on his hands! It's a rare occasion when he decides to actually prop himself up like this.

Hey, that baby in the mirror is pretty cute!

And finally, a little video. I think Austin was actually playing with the piano a lot more before we turned the camera on. He likes to look at the camera and that's usually a good thing, but it's a little hard to explain to your four-month-old that sometimes he should ignore the camera and just keep playing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he cute or what? And there's no doubt he has musical talent---but with his parents, I would expect nothing less!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Where did that extra "a" come from??? I must be suffering from Olympic lack of sleep.

Lenexicon said...

I can't believe what a big boy he is becoming! Looks different from just a couple weeks ago!

Anonymous said...

I agree that he looks so grown up!  I expect he will be walking soon!  LOL  Thanks for sharing the update!       --Gran Becky