Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ten Months

Austin turned ten months old yesterday. How about some cute pictures to celebrate?


The other day I was feeling organizational so I sorted all the toys in Austin's room into piles and put him in the middle to see what he'd do. He went for the drum that plays songs when you move it.

Sleepy baby. He just woke up.

Cuddling after his bath.

I'm sure Daddy was doing something to make him laugh.

Just plain cute.
And finally, a little video montage from the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all that cuteness in person!

Anonymous said...

He sounds like he is already practicing his "buzzing" techniques! He is too adorable!
--Gran

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuute! I love to see the videos that show more of his personality.

Love, Jamie