Friday, February 27, 2009

A Few Little Updates

Austin and I are in the middle of a nine-day visit to Grandpa Russ and Grandma Susan's house in Missouri. After a few minutes of wondering who the strangers were who wanted to hold him when we got off the plane, he warmed right up and now can't seem to get enough of his grandparents. He loves Grandma's tickles and sitting in the sink every morning while Grandpa shaves. (Just like my sister and I used to do, I'm told.) Several exciting features of the trip:
  • He has been sleeping through the night despite being away from home, something he has not done on any previous trips.
  • His first tooth appeared on Wednesday. I think the second will probably come up before we go home, it's so close to the surface.

I have not been too good about taking pictures since we got here; I will try to do better during the second half of our trip and perhaps post some in a few days.

No comments: