Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures from our Trip

Grandma saved a bunch of toys from when I was little. Austin couldn't get enough of pulling on the string and watching the bear roll toward him.


Grandpa fed Austin breakfast most mornings.

That Uncle Andrew is always doing something silly.

Now here's something I never thought I'd see: my dad playing Rock Band. If you know my dad you understand.

You might remember from my trip last September that Aunt Megan's cats were wary of the little blond creature that came to visit. Nothing changed. Can you tell from the picture that Zadie is trying to back away from Austin?

Still not crawling or walking, but Austin is getting pretty steady on his feet if he has something to hold onto.

Headed home at last. We were fortunate to have a row to ourself on both legs of the flight.

3 comments:

Sayling the Range said...

Saylor didn't crawl until she was a year old, and didn't walk until 15 months. I think she was just content to be wherever she was!

Lenexicon said...

Except for the Worst Picture of Megan ever, nice pics!

Courtney said...

Sorry Megan! I don't think it is a bad picture of you, though.