Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just Awesome

Zach came home from work today and decided to take us out for dinner. We settled on Golden Dragon, a newish Chinese buffet that we LOVE because (1) everything on the (huge) buffet is super-tasty, (2) they have mac and cheese and lots of fruit so Austin is always a happy camper, and (3) Austin eats free for another year. One of our favorite places in town.

But I digress...I didn't decide to blog just to tell how much we love the restaurant. As with most Chinese dining establishments, at the end of the meal you get a fortune cookie. And this is mine.

Just sit back and let the irony wash over you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this fortune cookie was intended to be received by someone concerned that he/she might be suffering from the iterates, which must be some kind of illness, and the message is telling the person that he or she is not sick with the iterates after all. This is a good fortune indeed.

I'm sure glad I know how to read.