Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just Couldn't Resist

We went to the mall tonight and bought this little item. Just couldn't help it. If baby is not a girl, somebody will be receiving a super-cute shower gift in the future!


Oh hey, I have a cute kid, too. Haven't seen many pics of him lately, huh? Hmm, I'm not so good at taking them but after taking the above picture, I turned the camera to my little man.



He was running laps around his room. That's a pretty good snapshot of life these days, I'd say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I am getting ready to experience buying cute girl clothes, too! We are going to have so much fun! And, yes, Austin is extremely cute! Can't wait to see him running in person in just over a month! Love, Gran

Grandma Susan said...

I'm using great restraint to not start the shopping for girl things. Oh...the suspense!