Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun With Family and Friends

Austin loves his grandparents, of course. What's not to love about the adults who will push you around in a Cozy Coupe for 30 minutes and give you animal crackers? The highlight of every day of our trip was Grandpa coming home from work. Those two could play outside together for hours, and did.


At this point I have to pause and apologize to my mom; I don't have a single picture of her and Austin from this trip. Of course, I hardly have any pics to choose from, period, because I accidentally left my camera in Oklahoma...


...where I spent a couple of days visiting Ashley, Patrick, and Benjamin. We were there less than 24 hours but it was a great time of sharing, catching up, and marveling at how much our boys have changed in a few short months. I took a few pictures, Ashley took lots. (Most of these are from her.) We miss you, McBrides!

I encouraged Austin to give Benjamin a hug so I could get a cute picture. About a second later, Austin totally (and accidentally) fell on top of Benjamin, who smacked his head on the kitchen floor. So sad.

Our most successful attempt at a group shot--can you tell Austin is really fighting to get down?

Just love this picture. Such an enigmatic look.

Shy little smile.

Little boys love the playground.

No comments: