Wednesday, June 2, 2010

To-Dos

I was a little ashamed to look at my blog today and discover that it has been an entire month since my last post! Oops...

Austin and I just got back from a wonderful ten-day trip to visit my family. Being with them is always like a vacation for me--they encourage me to relax and enjoy myself while totally spoiling me and my little boy. (cinnamon-swirl French toast for breakfast--yummy!) But now I'm back at home, where there are certain things I must accomplish. And with baby's arrival not too far off, my to-do list is feeling a bit longer than usual.

I woke up early yesterday and knew I'd never fall back asleep--all these things were running through my mind, so I committed them to paper. All neatly categorized because that's how I operate. :) If I can cross off most of this stuff before the baby is born, I will be quite a happy camper.

I have not actually written "blogging" on the list but I have every intention of making a few posts about my trip over the next few days. Stay tuned.

No comments: