Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Not-so-recent Trip

The kids and I spent a week or so in Missouri at the end of September.  I took about two pictures on my camera; fortunately Mom and I took a bunch more with hers but I forgot to transfer them to my computer when I had the chance.  Mom sent me a CD this week, though, and I was kind of overwhelmed with how many adorable pictures there were.  (Oh nice camera, how I long for you to be mine.  Someday.)  The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there so we had lots of fun outings, and we spent lots of time with extended family and friends as well.





This is what happens when you try to get a three year old and two one
year olds to sit next to each other for a picture.

Three kids again and not one looking.  I think we look pretty good, though,  Megan.






2 comments:

Grandma Susan said...

Fun times!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known you were here. I would have loved to see you and your little ones. Let me know next time you are here. It's been too long.