Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How We Eat Bread

There is so much I could catch up on (we've been to Missouri and back since my last post) but I just wanted to take a minute tonight to record some cuteness from dinner.  Zach brought home a lovely baguette from our local bakery and of course Austin was more eager to eat that than his carrots or stuffed pepper.  But no plain bread for our boy; no, first he has to request that we pour "oyive oy," "vindegar" and "pardesan cheese" onto his plate for dipping.  I love it.  I am not eager for adult speech to overtake my little one.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I love it! You've taught him well!

Anonymous said...

Your little boy has wonderful taste. The issue is probably settled already, but you will know for sure that he is a true gourmet when he asks for his hamburger to be cooked "medam rair."