Saturday, January 5, 2008

Home Again

Zach and I flew back to Pennsylvania on Thursday. Since then it's been two days of cleaning, unpacking, and grocery shopping as we try to get back into a normal routine. Zach still has a whole week until classes start at IUP, though, so our routine doesn't have to get too normal just yet!

Just thought I'd post a few last pictures of our trip. It was such a wonderful two weeks--we are so thankful that we were able to see both our families and so many friends.

We spent Christmas evening with our good friends Christy and John Hansen, who are missionaries in Croc, Mexico.
One of the best parts about our time in Missouri was getting to see my sister and her husband almost every day. Going to my parents' house isn't quite the same now that Megan doesn't live there anymore, but we got to spend lots of time with her on this trip.
My parents flew down to Texas for the last few days of our trip to go to the Cotton Bowl. Can you tell it was a bit chilly that day? We had a great time...as my dad put it, "Football is really a lot more fun to watch when your team wins." Go Tigers!

No comments: