Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Fun, Part Two

Austin had a birthday party today. Five little friends (all boys, coincidentally) and their mommies and daddies came. Austin handled himself very well; he did all the things little birthday boys are supposed to do...
...play with balloons......open presents...

...blow out candles...

...eat cake......eat more cake...

...and enjoy the company of family and friends!
Okay, I have to back up and show some pictures of the cake, pre-Austin attack. I will admit, I am rather proud of this cake. I saw the idea in a book, and my mom and Megan helped it become a reality. I am so thankful for them--they came here to party and I put them to work as cake decorators! I could not have done this on my own!


1 comment:

Aimee said...

What a darling cake! I love his haircut too! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! It's so hard to believe it has already been a year!