Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Trick

I put Austin to bed like usual tonight. He fussed for a few minutes, then quieted down. "Good," I thought, "He is getting back into his routine after our trip to Texas." I peeked in the door and was greeted by his smiling face peering over the crib rail. I already knew he could pull up on the futon, the laundry basket, etc. but he has never tried to stand in his crib before; he usually goes to sleep pretty quickly. Good thing I moved the mattress down a few weeks ago just in case!

Now, by the way, Austin is wailing in his room because I made him lay down again. Life is so rough.

1 comment:

Grandma Susan said...

I can't wait to see that little guy---and all of his new tricks (skills). Only 8 more days and a quick trip to San Diego. Then it's birthday time. See you soon!!!