Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Skills All the Time

Two weeks ago Austin could hardly crawl. Now he can do that and more. He is moving all over the house and pulling up on everything. He would walk around all day with his push toys if he had the chance. And when Zach put him on the stairs today and he immediately figured out how to climb them...wow.

Got to throw in some funny pics from the last few weeks. This is how Zach found Austin in his crib one morning recently.

And here is my little secretary sorting some papers I was tearing out of an old owner's manual to prepare for recycling. He kept himself occupied for twenty minutes!

Finally, Austin with his beloved Grandma Susan. He was more interested in the cars driving by than in smiling at the camera, but I got this shot which I thought was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Zach said...

He is growing up too fast! Slow down, Austin!

Anonymous said...

Austin, you are amazing! Way to go! I love you!

Gran