Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Some Pictures

Esther just gets cuter all the time.  It's hard to get catch Austin with a nice smile in a picture these days, but Esther is my smiley girl.

I remember Austin playing in a laundry basket just like this when he was younger.  Now it's Esther's turn--she can amuse herself for quite awhile in there.
 I call this Esther's college student outfit.  Long sweater: check.  Leggings: check.  Boots: check.  Fun personality: check.
 Esther, not content to rest on her laurels, has moved beyond pulling her socks off to the bigger and better Baby Legs.
 Aww, I do have a picture where Austin looks nice.  The kiddos were smiling at their Gran.

3 comments:

Gran Collins said...

Love these pics! I miss these precious kids already!

Aimee said...

Esther is SO cute! She really is adorable. I especially like the pic with the BL in her mouth! Silly goose!

Drollingers said...

she's adorable!