Friday, February 18, 2011

Recent Pictures

I realized today that I hadn't moved pictures from my camera to the computer in a few weeks, and of course looking at the pictures as I did that made me want to show you some. Because my kids are just so cute that I gotta share. :)

Gran's in town! Extra fun for everyone.

Hugs and Kisses (outfit) from Grandma Susan



Two of my three favorite people

As if there is any doubt that kids grow up fast, here is my baby boy on that digger such a short time ago.

2 comments:

Lenexicon said...

Ack, don't show me comparisons like those last two photos! I am pretty sure Milo's never going to grow up like that and I don't want to hear otherwise!

Grandma Susan said...

The grandkids are cute at every age but I know what Megan means. The time passes so quickly. We feel the same tugs on our heartstrings when we look at old pictures of you girls. Just enjoy every age to the fullest!