Friday, June 10, 2011

Just a Few Cute Things I Don't Want to Forget

Austin has said some awfully cute things this week and I don't want to forget them.

  • Austin calls physical therapy "mickle serapy."  This always brings a smile to my face.
  • At physical therapy this week, Carole (the physical therapist) asked if Austin was going to do anything fun this weekend.  Zach prompted him to talk about our upcoming trip to Texas, asking "Who are we going to see in Texas?"  Austin replied "The Wan-gers!  And we gonna wear our hats!"  (Zach and Austin have matching Rangers hats and Zach had told him that we'll probably go to a game while we're there.)
  • At the park a few days ago Austin desperately wanted Zach to play with him instead of Esther.  He said "Daddy, I think you need me!  You neeeeed me!  You neeeeed me!"  Projecting his feelings a bit, hmm?

2 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute! Now, why is Austin going to physical therapy? Is that new or am I forgetting something?

Anonymous said...

why is little austin going to mickle serapy? aunt judi