Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Little Update

Apparently Austin CAN roll over, although I haven't seen him do it yet. I was downstairs eating lunch when I heard him start crying in his crib. I thought "darn it, those phone calls I just got woke him up early from his nap." I didn't hurry to get him because I was hoping he would fall back asleep. A few minutes later I went up to check on him, though, and I found him facedown at the end of his crib, perpendicular to the position in which I put him down. Poor little guy! He almost repeated his new trick for me later while we played on the floor...but not quite. Maybe he's saving it for Daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've always referred to him as your clever little boy---now we know he has been practicing in his crib just waiting to perform for both of his admiring parents. I hope he will allow a video at some point so we can all cheer his accomplishments!

Lenexicon said...

You've been tagged! See http://lenexicon.blogspot.com...